You can add Live Chat Module to your website to engage your visitors in a ROI leading way and provide the industry standard customer support on-the-fly. Modern Live Chat programs also allows you monitoring the visitors’ traffic, their navigation history, sending offline messages, sending emails to customers, and to do other helpful tasks. If you search on Web then you will find numerous Chat software programs for the website. Do you know which one is the best? In this write up, we will review the best live chat modules available in the market. You can read about them and make your decision.
123 Live Help
- Pros: 123 Live Help provides few unique services like SkypeIn Service, Live Keywords, Queue Notifications, and Video Chat. Its Website also offers the Hosting Feature. It also provides plugins for WordPress, phpBB, SMF Chat, Joomla, Mambo, IPB Chat, TypePad, vBulletin, DotNetNuke, Drupal, Moodle, and e107.
- Cons: We suggest the 123 Live Help to include the Email Integration features so that the Admin/Operators can email to the visitors. We also suggest the company to include a Blog section to keep the visitors updated about their offers.
BoldChat provides five different Live Chat products BoldCCM Enterprise Suite, BoldCCM SMB, BoldChat Premier, BoldChat Pro, and BoldChat Basic.
- Pros: BoldChat provides a feature ‘Product Chooser’, which helps you to select the best BoldChat product for your Website. In addition, you can take advantage of its ‘Website Evaluation’ feature that tests your Website and shows how good your current Live Chat product is. Its Sale Recovery Technology, actually chat recapture functionality, retains the visitors when no operator is available online. The other positive aspects are inbuilt Click-to-Call feature, Salesforce Integration, Email Management, and Remote Control.
- Cons: BoldChat only provides Monthly Plan. There should other options like half yearly plans, annual plans, and license based plan for permanent usage.
- Pros: The positive and unique features of ChatStat are Live Language Translation, and integration of Instant Messengers within Live Chat module. ChatStat provides the basic Live Chat packages starting from $20. The additional features are paid and available on demand. You can select ChatStat to startup the feature on your website and then buy more features, if you need them.
- Cons: ChatStat must create some packages, which include must need features from On Demand Section and price them as per the competition. Currently, it only provides three basic packages and other features are available on demand. In addition, there should be plans like per year or per license for features on demand.